So…have you started planning for your Senior Prom?
Here are some simple ideas to help you prepare for the most magical night of your senior year!
Prom Perfection Checklist
2-3 Months Before…
- Find Your Dress: No luck finding a dress? Well do you know what you want to look like on that amazing night? Start by heading on over to Insta or
Pinterest to search out your favorite styles. Keep in mind what your favorite color is OR try the hit color of the year – VIOLET!
- Decide on your hair and make-up style: Again, Insta and Pinterest are your go to spots
- Buy your tickets to prom
2 Months Before…
- Decide who’s in your group: Big squad? Small squad? Just you and your date? Figure out you’ll be with that night.
- Reserve your transportation: Whether it’s a limo or your best friend’s car, figure out how you’ll get to and from prom.
- Buy accessories : Necklaces, hair clips, anything that will make you shine for the big night.
- Location for Prom Pictures: My two favorite locations for great group pictures in the area are Olivet Stairs or Governor Smalls Park
- Day after prom: Back in my day (just a few years ago, obviously) we made prom a weekend! Think about heading to a fun location with your group the next day such as a sporting game or even hiking.
- Flowers: There are so many awesome places to get flowers in town… Creative Custom Flowers, Tholens Garden Center or even Bada Bloom Flower Shop.
- Final dress fitting: Are you comfortable? Are you going to be able to be fabulous on the dance floor? Be sure the length is right.
- Nail Appointment: Don’t just focus on your fingernails! Show your toes some love so they feel confident in those cute shoes you just purchased.
Enjoy your day! Get your hair and make-up done and have fun making memories that will last a lifetime.
Stay tuned for next week’s post … I will be diving deeper into prom fashion and where to find that perfect dress!!!